Friday, October 16, 2009

Girl Time!




Today is a good, good day. Jessie surprised us and came home for a weekend visit and that is always just delightful! We enjoyed a time of shopping and had lunch at one of our favorite places, Red Lobster for the endless shrimp. It was delicious, of course, but now that I've been to South Carolina for the local, fresh shrimp, Red Lobster just isn't the same to me. I've become truly spoiled!

Now we have another surprise visitor, my granddaughter Nina. She is here for the night and is busy serving us tea. She is an adorable, giggly 4 year old, and what a delight. Nina and Jessie are the best of friends, and I love it when they are together! Lots of silly times! Nina has lived near us since she was a baby, and it has been awesome to watch her grow up. She is turning into a precious little lady. Her mommy and daddy are doing a wonderful job of raising her and we are so thankful to have them in our lives.

I talk about my family a lot, I know, but they are the most important thing to me, this side of heaven. I pray for them, and love them, and I'm so thankful that one day we will be together for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment